Crystal Creek Assisted Living provides personalized, quality assistance for the needs of your elderly loved ones who require a 24-hour supervised living environment. This assisted living facility has been providing quality, licensed care services for Canton, Michigan and the surrounding areas since 1980, focusing on developing and nurturing a secure and caring environment. Because of this, the residents are able to maintain independence but still live in a comfortable environment.
Accommodating the needs of a variety of residents, including those with Alzheimer's, Dementia and physically fragile conditions, Crystal Creek Assisted Living is a cost-effective alternative to nursing home care. The home-like atmosphere is designed to help the residents feel relaxed and have freedom of movement. The comfortable furniture is situated in a "family room" like setting, encouraging interaction between residents and families.
Residents at the senior living facility enjoy the following assisted living accommodations:
- Beautiful facility with a relaxed and caring atmosphere
- A central, contained outdoor courtyard
- Elegant, spacious, apartment-style, semi- or private suites
- Electronically locked units are available as a safety measure for wandering residents
- 24-hour care with staff physician services
- Emergency nurse call system
- Staffed to handle incontinent residents
- Barrier-free rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Beauty and barber shop
- Variety of social and recreational activities
- Accommodations for couples
Crystal Creek Assisted Living believes that by treating a family's loved ones with care and respect, they can contribute greatly to their happiness. They work hard to provide quality, comprehensive nursing home services to the residents. Creating a comforting and safe living situation is their number one goal. You can learn more about Crystal Creek Assisted Living by visiting their website.