What do you know about Contacting the City?
Chico PD Dispatch: (530) 897-4911
- If you have questions about trespassing on your property please call (530) 897-4942
- To learn more about the Citizens Academy, or to be placed on a waiting list for the next class call (530) 897-4942
Chico Fire Department at (530) 897-3400
- to make sure the person's special needs are in the 9-1-1 dispatch system.
- to schedule a fire inspection
Butte Regional Household Hazardous Waste at (866) 429-2288
- to hear operating days and times for the disposal site for hazardous wastes
Engineering: (530) 879-6900
Operations and Matainence: (530) 894-4200
- Call if you observe overflowing manholes, sewer line or storm drain back-ups/obstructions, or missing mahole covers or storm drain grates.
- To Report A City Streetlight Out.
- Please call us immediately if you see a traffic signal out or not operating properly.
- if you see a stop sign missing, damaged or bent stop signs, or if trees or other items are obstructing the view of the stop sign.
- To request grading, pothole repairs, or other right-of-way work
Parks Division: (530) 896-7800
- If you see broken trees, damaged plants, or malfunctioning irrigation systems in medians or other public landscapes, please contact the General Services Department Office/Stree trees division
- If a citizen wants to have work done on a City street tree, the City can issue a permit for pruning, planting, or removal.
- If you would like to reserve an area at the park.
- Bidwell Park Trail/Road/ Disc Golf Closure Hotline: (530) 896-7899
Department: (530) 879-6300
Code Enforcement: (530) 879-6330
- To report a complaint/municipal code violations
- For clarification on substandard housing
- Weed abatement vacant properties that contain weeds
- Legal Services of Northern California at (530) 345-9491.
- Community Legal Information Center at (530) 898-4354
- Graffiti Hotline: (530) 898-2003