Find out more: www.dalexander.com
Attorney Daniel H. Alexander graduated with a Bachelors Degree from California State University, Sacramento and received his Doctorate degree (Juris Doctorate) from Cal Northern School of Law. Mr. Alexander is also a graduate of the Pepperdine University School of Law’s Stratus Institute for Dispute Resolution Program.
Mr. Alexander grew up in Northern California, lives in Chico and provides legal services to Northern California with offices in Roseville and Chico. Since 1996 he has been handling Civil Litigation, Estate Planning, Business Planning and Bankruptcy. His combination of experience in these areas of law has provided him insight into the inner workings of businesses, corporations and insurance companies, as well as the needs and concerns of charitable organizations and individual clients.
Mr. Alexander is a past instructor at California State University, Chico teaching a course on Civil Litigation and is dedicated to the advancement of law and the quality of life that is offered in Northern California.
- Estate Planning - Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Advanced Directives
- Estate Administration - Probate, Trust Administration and Estate Litigation
- Charitable Giving - Nonprofit Entities, Foundations and Charitable Trusts
- Business Planning - Partnerships, LLCs, INCs, and Succession Planning
- Civil Litigation - Personal Injury, Contracts & Business Disputes
- Mediation - Certified in Mediating Cases in Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Debt Relief - Ch 7 and Ch 13
- Butte County Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- North Valley Estate Planning Council (Board of Directors)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
Community Service Organizations:
- Chico Noon Exchange Club
- Butte College Foundation (Board of Directors)
- California State Bar Association’s CYLA program (past Director, District One)
Mr. Alexander has been admitted to practice in all California State Superior Courts as well as the United States District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of California, and United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He is also a member of California State Bar Litigation Section and Trusts and Estates Section and the American Bar Association’s Litigation Section and the Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section. His major focus is Estate and Business Planning.
Law Offices of Daniel H. Alexander, PLC
|M-F 9 to 5 (call for special hours)|
901 Bruce Rd., Ste. 230, Chico, CA
Additional Locations in:
|June 4, 2002|