Condensed minutes for September 12 2008
These minutes were put together by the club advisor (Kelly W).
Officers have been elected and include the following:
- President – Chris K.
- Vice President – Nic E.
- Secretary – Jeff R.
- Treasurer – Mary M.
- ICC Representative – Brett G.
We have our paperwork finished but could still use a couple of members to sign the roster. Thanks all.
Some decisions were made on the following:
- Business meeting on the First Friday of the month, each Friday following will be a hike or work on the refuge
- Next hike will be on Friday the 19th; survey the riparian area, minor clean up and plans for a bigger clean up next time
- Hike on Friday the 26th will either be a continuation of the survey or some actual cleaning
- First Friday in October will be a business meeting
Possible future activities:
- Gray Lodge
- Spider hike (I can get in touch with Cami)
- Bird ID hike
- Photo hike to take pictures of invasives and assemble a brochure
- Build log benches
Possible ideas for future purchasing (use current funds or apply for ICC funds):
- Field guides
- Fake scat and tracks
- Materials for bench