Here are some suggestions for Butte Community College students! Feel free to add your own hints and tips.
- Take the bus and make that transportation fee save you money!
- Take advantage of the Student Health Center — sexual health, screenings, stitches/suture removal, and much more!
- Use the off-campus E-Books and Articles service — an extensive research resource your registration fees pay for!
- Get tutored at the Center for Academic Success (CAS) in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) or Chico Center.
- Attend workshops at the CAS. A popular example is a workshop on writing research papers.
- Visit the Veterans Office and get help filling out the FAFSA!
- Join a club.
- Find out about programs for those with disabilities.
- Listen to Butte College Chronicles podcast to hear a different but informative perspective.