For lost pets see Lost Pets
At one time or another you've either lost something or you've found something. Did you look in the last place you had it? How about within arms length of that? Did you check all surfaces in the room? If you have just forgotten where you put it, you should relax your mind and meditate on it. If you have already tried all of this you are probably even more frustrated now reading this...
Make sure you have contact information on the items you carry, so if something is lost someone is able to return it to you. If there's no such info, they have little hope of returning it no matter how much they want to. Put your email and phone number on such items (i.e. cell phone).
Lost item(s) in Chico
- Call the Chico Police Department (530) 897-4911.
- Make a post on Craigslist Lost and Found
- Post it below. Check below to see if it has been found.
Found item(s) in Chico
- Bring it to the Police Station.
Lost item(s) on Campus
- Try the Chico State Information Center. They keep things temporarily before turning most of it over to....
- The University Police's lost-and-found.