There are many memorials to important people throughout Chico.
- Veteran's Memorial at the City Plaza
- The Submarine Memorial is dedicated to World War II submarines and their crews at Chico Cemetery
- Ray Head memorial in Downtown near the Wachovia Bank parking lot.
- Carlton J. Bruce memorial at the Chico Police Department.
- Civil War Monument in the Chico Cemetery.
- Firefighter Memorial in the Chico Cemetery.
- Jones-Starmer Tree
- Sharon Hands Monument
- Veteran's Court of Honor
- World War Monument
- WWII Veterans Memorial at the CSUC Flagpole
- The Paul DiGirolamo Tree is in the Free Speech Area.
- Charter Day Monument (1911) - behind Ayres Hall
- Neil Rhoten Memorial - Alumni Glen
- Mary Dunbar Lemcke Camellia Garden - Alumni Glen
- Dick Lewis Firepit -Alumni Glen
- Robert Alan Anderson Memorial - Alumni Glen
- Richard James Dyer Memorial Tree
- Paul Persons bench
- Travis Williams tree
- Gus Manolis Bridge
|This entry is a seed, a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help LocalWiki Chico by expanding it! Just click the "Edit" button.|