Chico the General Plan has designated certain areas as residential zones. These are zones for residential uses. See houses, apartments, co-operative housing and mobile home parks.
There are several types of residential zone.
- Rural Residential (RR) - Maximum 0.2 units per gross acre
- Suburban Residential (RS) - Very Low Density - 0.2 to 2 units per gross acre
- Low Density Residential (R1) - Low Density - 2.01 to 6 units per gross acre (7 units through Planned Development Process) or small lot subdivision
- Medium Density Residential (R2) - Medium Density - 7.01 to 14 units per gross acre
- Medium-High Density Residential (R3) - Medium-High Density - 14.01 to 22 units per gross acre
- High Density Residential (R4) - High Density - 14.01 to 35 units per gross acre
|This entry is a seed, a starting point for writing a full entry. You can help LocalWiki Chico by expanding it! Just click the "Edit" button.|