See also Welcome to Chico
Chico, CA is an interesting town with a lot of things for visitors to do and see. Whether it is your first time in Chico or you are a regular visitor to the area, here is a list of things to do and see that might help you along your way.
- First you'll want to find a place to stay while in town (and consider the complications involved in driving in Chico before embarking on any journeys!)
- There are tons of restaurants, bars and cafes to suit nearly any taste
- Chico has lots of entertainment and Public Art to check out, as well as regular events taking place throughout the year
- The music scene in Chico is thriving and diverse, so why not take in a show?
- We are home to California State University, Chico, so consider taking a stroll through the campus while visiting downtown
- There are many parks scattered throughout town, including our prized Bidwell Park, which offer many opportunities for outdoor activities
- Consider taking a tour of some of the historic places in town, such as Bidwell Mansion
- Don't forget to visit the Chico Museum and other Museums!
- Did you know we have our own baseball team and are home to the National Yo-Yo Museum?
- Sierra Nevada Brewery crafts their nationally-acclaimed beer right in our humble town