|1968 E 8th Street|
|• Walking Trail|
|• Picnic Area|
|• Disabled Accesible|
|• The Chico Creek Nature Center lists classes and events in the area here|
The 29 acre grove was donated by John Bidwell to the State Board of Forestry in 1888 as a plant nursery, and became home to cuttings of willow, mulberry, linden, maple, oak, catalpa, pine, and eucalyptus trees gathered from around the world. Species that are currently represented on the trail include English oaks, hawthorn, cherry plum, and bay laurel.
The trail starts near the Cedar Grove parking lot, and is disabled accessible.
Also see Parks for info on other local parks