Clarksville, TN has a lot of shopping to offer the area. For a more upscale or unique shopping experience, many locals rely on the boutiques in the area. From Prodigy to The Busy Bee Boutique, Clarksville residents are sure to find something for everyone on their shopping list.
1. Prodigy: Prodigy is the sister salon to Lyndon's Salon Spa. This salon also has a trendy boutique inside. New clothing items are put out often and always reflect what is popular or in season. The boutique can be visited Monday-Saturday at 1504 Madison Street or reached by phone at (931) 221-8980.
2. Southern Bliss Boutique: Southern Bliss Boutique offers a unique shopping experience, while also offering a large selection of the latest fashion trends at very affordable prices. Southern Bliss can be visited Monday-Friday 10 AM-6 PM and Saturday 10 AM-4 PM at 2197 Madison Street Suite 100A or reached by phone at (931) 919-2555.
3. Couture Crush: Couture Crush is an upscale women's fashion boutique located in the downtown Clarksville area. This boutique carries designer clothing, home decor items, books, local art, and stationary items. Some of the brands that are sold in the store are 7 For All Mankind, Judith March, and RYU. For fashion tips and advice, follow owner Kaley Drew's personal blog at lovewantneedcc.com, visit the website at thecouturecrush.com, "like" Couture Crush on Facebook, or take a visit to the store Monday-Saturday 10 AM-6 PM at 101 Franklin Street in Clarksville. Couture Crush can also be reached at (931) 368-8850.
4. Mildred & Mables: Mildred & Mables is a unique and fun gift boutique that offers something special for every occasion. There is custom monogramming and gifts available for babies, birthdays, weddings, and more. This boutique is located in downtown Clarksville at 109 Franklin Street. It is open Monday-Friday 9 AM-6 PM and Saturday 9 AM-5 PM. Mildred & Mables can be reached by phone at (931) 802-6776.
5. The Busy Bee Boutique: The Busy Bee Boutique offers popular products at affordable prices. The boutique can be shopped online at thebusybeeboutique.com or has a new location upstairs in Mildred & Mables at 109 Franklin Street. The Busy Bee also offers personalization and monogramming on items.