Lakewood Park is the largest of the Lakewood Park System and at 31 acres is one of the largest lakefront parks in Ohio.
- Lakewood Skate Park, opened in 2004.
- Foster Pool, open summer only.
- Solstice steps, opened in 2015. Offers a place to relax, picnic, and watch the beautiful sunset over Lake Erie
- Lakewood Promenade. A brick walkway along the lakefront. Considered one of the best views of Cleveland's skyline.
- Lakewood Park Bandshell, an outdoor concert stage. Has numerous free concerts and movies throughout the year.
- Picnic area with grills
- Four tennis courts
- Baseball fields
- Volleyball court
- Large playground