What do you know about Shopping in Concord? Please add more to this article!
Strip malls, grocery stores, fast food restaurants, electronics megastores, and all other manner of American consumerism are readily available; following any major street will inevitably lead to some sort of shopping area.
- Sunvalley Mall, (located off of I-680 along Willow Pass road), . Concord's lone mega-mall caters to all manner of teenage fashion fantasies as well as the appliance fetishes of middle-aged women and shopping phobias of middle-aged men. The main area is two stories with escalators, stairs, and a large glass elevator. The main stores are Lucille's BBQ, BJ'S, Macy's, Forever 21 and H&M. In front of the elevator is a lounge area which is also used for live entertainment and the annual Christmas Santa event.
- Willows Shopping Center, (located near the Willows Pass Rd exit from I-680), . While not quite the labyrinth of Sunvalley, the Willows is an outdoor mall featuring REI, Old Navy, Claim Jumper & Pier 1 Imports. Most of the shops that don't face the parking lot have closed.
- Half Price Books, 1935 Mount Diablo Street, (925) 288-9060, A Concord branch of the famous Berkeley bookstore, right on Todos Santos plaza.
- Phoenix Games, 4425 Treat Boulevard, (925) 682-4263 . The local classic video game store has the latest games alongside games as old as the Atari 2600, as well as systems and accessories. They take trade-ins as well. Products can be returned within one month if defects are discovered.
- Black Diamond Games, 1950 Market St, Concord (925)681-0600 This is Concord's friendly local game store.
- Fry's Electronics, 1695 Willow Pass Rd 1695 (925)852-3000
- Farmer's Market in Todos Santos, on Tuesdays 10 -2 and Thursdays 4 - 8. See their Facebook page for details.