Visit the Bicycling Tips page ...
- if you were several feet shorter when you last rode a bicycle.
- if you've difficulty negotiating cars/trees/etc.
- if you don't want your bicycle's owner to be someone else.
- if you want to give up your car and become car-free
- if you are new to Conway and don't know the difference between a sidewalk Side Walk, Bike Path and a Bike Lane.
Visit the Bicycle Shops page ...
- if you want to make the bike thieves drool by buying a shiny new bicycle.
- if you want to find a used bicycle (without resorting to theft).
- if you want to borrow a community-owned bicycle for a local trip.
- if you need a wrench-wielding bike mechanic to convince your temperamental bicycle that, yes, it really does want to be a bicycle.
- for budget alternatives to the expensive bike shops.
Visit the Bicycle Rides page ...
- if you want to get from Point A to Point B.
- for bike maps of Conway and the surrounding area.
- if you want to meander through the countryside surrounding Conway.
Bicycling Activities and Clubs
Visit the Bicycling Activities and Clubs page ...
- for local cycling teams and groups.
- for organized events (such as centuries, double centuries, criteriums, triathlons)
- for other bike-related resources.
Bicycle Tire Pumps
Visit the Bicycle Tire Pumps page ...
- to locate the nearest pump (compressor) for your bicycle's squishy tires.
- Conway Advocates for Bicycling - A local bicycling advocacy group
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Board - City board that promotes biking and walking in the city
Public Bike Racks
- Hendrix Village
- Faulkner Library