Conway is home to just a few cozy little cafés. They make a great alternative to Torreyson Library for studying, provide entertainment, comfy chairs, and also, of course, tons of coffee. The ones listed under bakeries make their own baked goods (or claim to!). Many cafes make good ideas for dates.
Some cafés are open late into the night time.
- Starbucks — (3 locations) (free WiFi) - Torreyson Library at UCA, Oak Street just east of I-40, and Hwy 65B (Harkrider) just southwest of I-40.
- Laylas - (see Dining) Great coffee
- The Mean Bean Cafe - Located in Nutters Chapel Plaze and open daytimes on weekdays only.
- Ed's Bakery - on Oak Street
- Patticake's - Best blueberry scones in Conway! Official bakery of Stoby's