- Tucker Creek is a few miles of walking/biking/running/roller blading good times. In the fall, hawks nest there and squawk at you. There are also ducks, fish, worms, rabbits and snakes to watch.
- The Nob Hill neighborhood provides a relatively intense (albeit short) running or cycling workout. Start at Irby, turn north at Charlie Dayer road, follow up Cadron Ridge, onto Nob Hill Road, and down to Highway 64.
- The McGee Center, at 3800 College Avenue in West Conway, has an indoor walking track on the second floor overlooking the basketball courts.
- The Conway Sports Center, in the Don Owen Sports Complex, has an indoor walking track on the second floor overlooking the basketball courts.
- Laurel Park has a gravel walking trail that is listed as a 7/10 mile jogging track. The park spans an area between Prince St and Robinson Ave, and it's physical address is 2310 Robinson Ave and 2215 Prince St.
In late summer, I found a huge cache of oyster mushrooms while on a run on the Tucker Creek trail. Unfortunately, there's also dog poop. If you want, you can stop at the WalMart at the end of the path and buy some Ramen. Still, for all its faults, it's my favorite spot for an in-town run. - RobinBecker