The parking lot in front of Kroger on Oak.
Monday-Saturday: 11:00am - 8:00pm;
Except Wednesday Closes at 3pm.
"The Pupusaria" : to my knowledge this is the only pupusaria in Conway. They serve Mexican and El Salvadorian food. Pupusas are El Salvadorian and delicious; basically a thick stuffed tortilla. At 'The Pupusaria' you can choose from Beans, Pork, and Cheese (any mixture of the three). Topping comes on the side: pickled cabbage and other goodies, as well as salsa. . At only $1.50 each these make a super affordable meal. For $ 1.65 pupusas can be made with rice flour. They also have quite a number of Mexican items prepared in the more authentic style, but this editor has not yet wanted to put down the pupusa to find out what else is good.
- Pupusas (Pork Meat, Cheese, Beans) - $ 1.50
- Tacos (Steak, Pastor, Barbacoa) - $ 1.25
- Tortas (Mexican Sandwich; See below) - $6.00
- Choose: Steak, Breaded Chicken (Milanesa), Pastor, Barbacoa; with avocado, lettuce, beans, mayonnaise, tomatoes
- Burrito (Chicken or Steak; cheese, beans, rice & sour cream) - $7.50
- Quesadillas (Chicken, Steak) - $3.50 (? needs confirmation)
- Sopes - price unknown
- Salvadorian Breakfast - details unknown
- Fried Plantains - details unknown
- more options to be listed soon...
Remember, you need to take cash.