102 N. Neil St
- The City of Champaign has a City Manager / Council form of government. The City Manager is the Chief Executive Officer of the City, serving the nine member City Council to carry out City policy and manage the operations of the City.
- The purpose of the Finance Department is to help its customers—Citizens, City Council and staff—use their resources to improve the quality of the City.
- The mission of the Champaign Fire Department is to protect life and property through professional services delivered with compassion and integrity
See also: City of Champaign Fire Department
- The Human Resources Department provides a leadership role in the management of all human resource areas, including: workers’ compensation, benefits, compensation, labor relations, unemployment compensation, safety and OSHA compliance, Equal Employment Opportunity compliance and employee training.
- The mission of the Information Technologies Department is to develop and use information technology resources to provide quality services to our citizens and staff.
- The mission of the Legal Department is to provide the highest quality legal counsel to the City Council, City Manager, boards and commissions, departments, and all City officials in matters relating to their official duties.
- The Neighborhood Services Department is responsible for many issues that affect individuals and their homes, neighborhoods, and the larger community of Champaign.
- Assistance with your parking needs, such as deck and meter locations, permits, tickets, and more.
- The Planning Department’s mission is to engage in responsible and responsive planning to enhance the quality of life in the community by promoting the wellness of existing neighborhoods, protecting property values by encouraging compatible development, and providing for the future growth and stability of the City of Champaign.
- The mission of the Champaign Police Department is to preserve peace and order within the City through a cooperative effort with its citizens.
- The mission of the Public Works Department is to develop and maintain the City’s infrastructure and buildings, grounds and vehicular equipment, and provide specialized community services, such as tree care, recycling service, and parking enforcement.