Hendrick's Auto Body Shop was a business that existed at 602 East Vine Street, Champaign, from 1941 to 1975. Frank Hendricks moved to Champaign in 1932. The business he founded, Hendrick's Auto Body Shop, became the first African-American automobile body shop in the Champaign-Urbana area.
Hendrick's Auto Body shop became a leading employer and on-the-job learning center for numerous African-American males in the local area. The shop closed in 1975 when Mr. Hendricks retired.