- The Basement Gallery -in the basement of the art building
- Buehler Alumni & Visitors Center - several areas
- Carl Gorman Museum - a gallery devoted to Native American art
- Craft Center Gallery -at the east end of the Craft Center
- Design Gallery -and hallway space
- Jan Shrem and Maria Manetti Shrem Museum of Art
- Shields Library Collection -spread throughout the library
- The Artery -a co-operative gallery
- Boy Scout Cabin -open during ArtAbout and by appointment, contact the John Natsoulas Art Gallery to view
- Davis Art Center -the Tsao Gallery is at the core
- Gallery 1855 -located in the office of the Davis Cemetery, well respected gallery, shows change monthly
- International House -the Lounge and the Community Room regularly display works by local artists.
- John Natsoulas Art Gallery -a major art gallery, and don't miss the staircase art (really!)
- Michel-Novelozo Gallery -see the art in the basement too
- Pence Gallery -three large gallery spaces
- T.S. Post Studio/Gallery -ceramic art by Tom and Sara Post.
- Spirit and Nature Gallery - paintings by Maria Jaoudi
Establishments with Art
Criteria: public, frequently changing, participate in art events
- CommuniCare Health Center home of the Davis Community Gallery
- Davisville Travel -mostly on the west wall
- Design House Gallery -a large dedicated space, worthwhile
- Centerline Gallery
- Studio Artists Gallery - local artists are featured, openings on the first Friday of every month. Classes in various media.
The Yolo County Visitors Bureau also has good information on their website.