|Davis, Dixon, Winters, Woodland|
Ashleys Pawsome Pet Sitting is run by Ashley, a long time animal rescuer and veterinary assistant, and a well qualified team of animal lovers. Ashley has worked with rescue animals and specializes in fearful dogs and disabled dogs. Ashleys Pawsome Pet Sitting can take care of anything from daily visits to feed and clean up after the family cat to caring for multiple pets in your home with Daily visits.
My favorite clients are clients I adopted to in my work with the Yolo SPCA. Rescue animals are my specialty!
- Rates shown are for Davis only, Additional Mileage charge for care outside of Davis. $5 travel fee for visits outside of Davis per visit.
Pet Sitting : Includes feeding, changing water, cleaning litter boxes, administering medications, potty breaks, other specific pet care requests
- Minimum of 30 minute visit (up to 3 animals) - $28
- 2 visits/day - $54
- Extended visit with walk or play time $56 for 1 hour visit. Longer visits are available, and may incur an additional charge
- For multiple animal households please contact for rates
- Experience giving oral and inject able medications, expressing bladders, diabetic and geriatric animals, sub Q fluids.
- In-Home Boarding: In pet sitters home during the day including overnight provided owner provides food, supplies, and bedding (Daily dog walks, and outings included). $45/day 1 Dog $80/day -2 Dogs Limited availability, taken on a case by case basis *
- Fish, Rodent, Reptile and Exotic Care: Please contact for Rates
"Ashley took care of my (high-maintenance) cat for 2 weeks while I was out of the country. After meeting her, I was immediately put at ease and she assured me she would take care of everything. I came home to a happy cat, clean litter box, and an update from Ashley letting us know how everything went. She even pulled the mail in every day and went above & beyond and picked up a package for me at the post office.
Her prices are extremely reasonable and she's great about replying quickly and staying in contact. I felt comfortable the entire trip knowing my fur baby was in good hands. She's the purrr-fect choice for pet sitting :)"- Meg I.
"I cannot recommend Ashley's Pet Sitting enough! I recently left my home for a month in order to travel in/out of the U.S. I was worried about boarding my cat (both for my cat's comfort and because it's pretty expensive), so I looked into having a petsitter visit regularly. Ashley was flexible, kind, great with my cat, and she was affordable--overall, a joy to work with. She truly put my mind at ease about my cat (both through verbal updates and regular pictures) and she even went so far as to let me know when there was some suspicious activity around my apartment. I wholeheartedly recommend her!" -Mona
"Ashley did a fantastic job taking care of our dog and cat in addition to minding the house (mail, plants, etc.) while we were out of town. She gave us check-ins and pictures of our happy pets by text while we were gone, and had a day-by-day "report card" waiting for us when we returned. Highly recommend!" Elizabeth E
"Ashley's Pet Sitting is great! Ashley is a natural around animals and has been involved in rescue for quite some time so has experience with all sorts of dogs. My dog loves her to pieces, she took great care of my sick elderly cat and keeps my fish fed and happy.
She is reliable and responsible and I am able to fully enjoy myself while on vacation knowing there is someone I trust with my animals. I am actually taking more vacations than I used to knowing I don't have to stress about my animals. I highly recommend Ashley if you need to leave your pets behind while you go on vacation." Cindi D
You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.