|(Please fill in address and nearby spots)|
"Chuck's Place" is reopening with new management August 2007. There are lots of trees and trails to ride. Friendly, low-key barn. Trailer parking and tack storage available.
Located about 8 minutes from campus on CR 96 between CR 31 (Covell) and CR 29.
There are trails starting at the back of the property that go for miles. You can also ride the fields and roads, pretty quiet area. Plenty of places to ride.
Special needs and retirement horses are welcomed!
We do board stallions and provide breeding paddocks to pasture breed your stud. (prices are different from regular boarding and are separate from other boarders).
- Full Board for shared pasture is $200
- Full Board for private pasture is $225
- Multi-Horse Discount for two (2) horses, $175/month/horse in shared paddock.
- Multi-Horse Discount for three (3) horses, $160/month/horse in shared paddock.
- Self-Serve, provide your own hay and feed, $80 off per month
- Self-Serve, feed yourself, $30 off per month
- Self-Serve, provide your own hay, $50 off per month
- Multi-Horse and Self-Serve, you provide hay and feed with two (2) or more horses. Board will be $100 per month per horse.
LOTS OF SERVICES OFFERED FOR ADDITIONAL FEE.
Please feel free to call or email.
[email protected] Call hours are 7am to 11pm Barn Hours are 6am to 10pm