|North end of G Street Shopping Center|
|Date and time|
|May 6, Sunday, 10AM - 4PM|
Davis Dollars Craft Fair is an event bringing together a variety of craft vendors and activities for all ages.
The Davis Dollars Craft Fair encourages local spending with Davis' own community currency. There are DIY crafting activities available for all ages, and a multitude of unique and interesting crafts from a diverse set of vendors. You can enjoy a fun-filled day supporting your local crafters with your local currency, with delicious food from Monticello Seasonal Cuisine.
Admission is free, and all vendors accept Davis Dollars.
Come check out the activities and entertainment at the Craft Fair:
- Crafting Circle: The Food Co-op's Crafting Circle will be working on craft projects. Bring your own craft project! Or come and use some of their extra yarn and needles.
- Bike Painting: Nix will be artistically painting a bike. Check out her beautiful work, and find out about getting her to paint your bike for you.
- Oil Painting: Jenny will be painting an oil painting.
- Dilly Dally, the fantastic, wondrous balloon artist, will be at the fair in the morning.
- Fiddlers Bob and Donna Wren are coming to play from 11am -1pm.
- DIY Crafts: Several of our vendors will have DIY sections - come really get your crafting on!
Davis Dollars ultimately hopes to coordinate craft fairs every several months.
- Our first craft fair on 05/06/2012 was a big success! For more info on future Craft Fairs check out the Davis Dollars website