Here is a menu of the many ways you can exercise in and around Davis. Follow the links to find more information about a particular subject. And lose those pounds! Or put on some muscle.
Your Complete Guide to Exercise Resources in Davis This physical activity map is designed to be an all-encompassing exercise resource. Just click on the type of exercise you’re interested in doing and all resources related to that domain in the city of Davis will show up, with a website, hours, and other specifics. http://healthcenter.ucdavis.edu/hep/well/physical-activity-map.html
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Rock Climbing
- Dancing (including pole dancing)
- Fencing - Do something different!
- Fitness Trails
- Group Fitness Exercise - If you are the kind of person that hates to be stuck on a treadmill and loves interacting with others, this might be your thing.
- Inline skating
- Intramural Sports
- Running at Parks
- Martial Arts/Self Defense
- Sex - If this is your main source of exercise, I congratulate you. -MasonMurray
- Table Tennis
- Tai Chi
- Walk a Dog
- Water Polo
Check out the Great Places to Walk or Run
See also the larger list of outdoor activities.