Hawaiian barbecue restaurants usually feature large plates of rice, macaroni salad, and some other fried or barbecued meat and/or seafood (usually referred to as "plate lunches"). Many will feature other Japanese hybrid foods, such as spam musubi (spam and rice, wrapped with nori). and katsu (meat—typically pork—breaded and fried).
L & L Hawaiian Barbecue
- 2216 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA , (916) 646-4848
- 1049 Broadway #40, Sacramento, CA , (916) 930-0833
- 4160 Northgate Blvd #4, Sacramento, CA , (916) 564-3388
- see their website for other locations.
- Ohana Hawaiian BBQ - 3571-2 Truxel Road, Sacramento, CA , (916) 285.6789
- Ono Loa Hawaiian BBQ - 1310 Howe Ave, Sacramento, CA , (916) 922-3758
- L & L Hawaiian Barbecue - 715 Harbor Pointe Place, West Sacramento, CA , (916) 374-8818 (coming soon)
- Ono Teriyaki - 10 N East St., Woodland, CA , (530) 666-4277 (see also on Woodland Wiki)
- L & L Hawaiian Barbecue - I-5 and CR 102 (coming soon, where the Costco and Target are coming)
|This page is in need of a Photo.To add an image to this page, click "Edit" then click the images button.|
2007-07-18 16:12:49 Wow, it's like an L&L explosion. —AlexPomeranz
2007-07-19 21:26:08 Yay for an Ohana. Would have been nice for an independent place to open, but I'll settle for it. An Ohana setting up shop, however, opens the good possibility that an L & L will appear as well, as the two tend to follow each other around. Somewhere in north Davis, perhaps? —KevinChin