|413 F Street , in the Phoenix House|
|Open 9 to 5 every day, with occasional late appointments available|
|Phone & Email|
|(530) 758-8317 [email protected]|
|Raphael S. Moore and Netania E. Moore|
|Areas of Law|
|Employment & Labor Law|
|Wills/Trusts/Health Care Directives|
|Powers of Attorney|
|Nominations of Guardian for Minor Children|
|Probates and Trust Administration|
Moore & Moore is a law firm that provides business, immigration, employment, and estate planning services to clients ranging from individuals, to sole proprietors, to private and public companies (including both domestic and multinational enterprises). For over 20 years, they have handled a vast array of business needs ranging from simple formation, to complex financings, to M&A events. The firm handles clients’ labor and employment issues, personal and business immigration matters (members of the American Immigration Lawyer Association), as well as estate planning needs.
Their slogan is, "Providing an aggressive and modern service comparable to that of larger law firm, but with the speed, efficiency, and flexibility that only a personal practice can offer".
- Business Law - Business organization and setup advice • Business purchase & sale • Formation of corporations, LLCs, & partnerships • Mergers & Acquisitions, along with other business combinations and divestitures such as asset and stock transactions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances • Negotiations • Contract drafting and review • Lease drafting and review • Buy & sell agreements • Licensing & Intellectual Property • Business succession planning • Technology transfers • Research and development relationships • Recapitalizations • Cross-border and international transactions • Business immigration • Labor & employment
- Employment and Labor Law - Drafting and negotiating employment and independent contractor agreements • Employment handbooks, policies, and manuals • Wage and hour issues • Benefit issues, including FMLA • Hiring and termination issues • Hiring foreign workers • Non-compete and non-solicitation law • Employee conduct matters • Discrimination issues • General HR advice
- Immigration Law - Naturalization & Citizenship • Green cards (legal permanent resident) • Business visas, including H-1B (specialty occupation) and L-1 (company transfers) • Labor certifications • Changes of status • Asylums • Marriage & family petitions
- Estate Planning & Probate - Draft Wills, Testamentary Trusts, & Living Trusts • Draft Powers of Attorney for Assets, & Healthcare Directives • Prepare Nomination of Guardianships for children • Handle probates of wills, and trust administrations for the deceased • Business succession planning
- Criminal Law - Shepherd you through the criminal justice system • Handle your negotiations, plea, and defense • Suggest alternatives to jail, including diversion programs
- Raphael S. Moore CalBar Profile — Admitted to the bar on 1993-12-21
- Netania E. Moore CalBar Profile — Admitted to the bar on 2001-11-19
Up the creek without a paddle? Check out the Legal Services page.
2010-11-14 11:50:24 I have consulted with Raphael before and found him to be very knowledgeable on a range of business-related topics. The thing I like most is that he doesn't just tell you the facts, he explains what it means to the real-life running of your business as a whole. I would recommend him highly. —PatesBaroni
2011-02-04 22:27:16 I've been meaning to post here for quite a while. Raphael Moore was extremely helpful with a complicated immigration issue. He patiently explained the process, the office staff was efficient and friendly, and as the months went by they nudged things along with gentle reminders. When part of the process fell through they — get this! — refunded that portion of the fees. Overall I highly recommend Raphael and commend the office staff. He also happens to be a symphony violinist. —DonShor