"Should the City of Davis consider adopting choice voting, also known as instant runoff or preference voting, as the system to elect City Council members? _ YES _ NO"
The following individuals signed the argument in favor:
- Jerry Adler, Former Davis Mayor and City Councilmember (1980-1992)
- Michael J. Harrington, Aviation Attorney and Former Davis City Councilmember
- Darnell Holloway, President, Associated Students of UC Davis
- Joan G. Poulos, Attorney and Former Davis Mayor
- Stephen Souza, Davis City Councilmember
No argument against was submitted.
Notice that there is no organized opposition! - KenjiYamada