|Physics Building Fridays at 2 PM in Room 388|
- Co-President - Greg Robinson
- Co-President - Nichole Barry
- Secretary - Jessie Saunders
- Projection Manager - Jake Pasner
- Faculty Advisor - [email protected]
- President - Alexander Spear
- Vice President - Jerome Latona
- Secretary - Ryan Mangan
- President - Alexander Saw
- Vice President - Samantha Brovko
- Secretary - Alice Durand
- President - Matt Schram
- President - Lisa Hardy
The physics club often offers weekly tutoring for lower division physics classes (e.g. PHY 10, 7 and 9 series, etc.). Stop by the club room for the current schedule.
The club meets on Friday at 2 PM in Room 388 on the 3rd floor of the Physics Building. Meeting times and locations change, though, as club members get busy.
The club usually has a number of physics-related projects going at any given time. For example, we are currently working on building a Tesla Coil. Past projects have included: a Ruben's tube, a tennis ball cannon, and various other physics demos. These are often put on display during Picnic Day and physics department gatherings.