Prytanean Women's Honor Society
The Prytanean Women's Honor Society is an organization of high achieving women currently attending UC Davis. The society is the oldest of its kind, founded as a branch of the UC Berkeley chapter in 1952 by Marya Welch.
Prytanean seeks to:
- Recognize and honor the scholastic achievement of undergraduate women
- Encourage fellowship among women with diverse goals and interests
- Provide community service to the University and community
- Define positive roles and encourage leadership for women
Prytanean's Mission: To promote the high ideals of scholarship, leadership, and service within the University and the community. We uphold the values of friendship, support, and respect among diverse women.
Noticeable campus contributions include the donated Margaret Hickman Meyer Sundial that sits to the south of Kerr Hall. They have also raised over $1,900 for the Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Center of Yolo County through their annual Winter Benefit Ball.
More information can be found at http://ucdavisprytanean.org/
Current Officers 2020-2021
- President - Paige Abril [email protected]
- Service Vice President - Abigail Mighell [email protected]
- Social Vice President - Jenna Freeland [email protected]
- Secretary - Cayley Chan [email protected]
- Finance - Maddie Handy [email protected]
- Historian - Emma Burnett [email protected]
- Membership Chair - Prachi Arora [email protected]gmail.com
- Publicity Chair - Chloe Porath[email protected]
- Webmaster - Raquel Ponce [email protected]
- Logistic Coordinator - Maiya Hernandez [email protected]