Though some would beg to differ, we all must wear shoes at some time. Sport shoes, ortho shoes, fancy shoes or just plain flip-flops, you can probably find something in town! And with the high cost of living in Davis, where's a body to get one's shoes re-soled? We've got a few options, but most generally come highly recommended, so don't sweat the drive to Sacramento or Woodland. If you're really at the low end of the pay scale, consider our thrift stores or dumpster diving. In any case, get shod locally!
- Generations Family Footwear has a selection of European shoes in kid sizes
- Gottschalks was a small department store with a shoe department - Business has departed.
- Riki offers a selection of dress and casual shoes that have been chosen to complement the clothing designs
- Sole Desire offers a wide range of European brands
Specialty & Sport Shoes
- B&L Bike Shop has biking shoes
- Davis Sport Shop has a wide range of running, aerobic and crosstraining shoes
- Fleet Feet Sports specializes in running shoes
- Freewheeler has biking shoes
- Ground Zero Boardshop has skateboard-appropriate shoes
- Ken's Bike & Ski has ski/snowboard boots as well as biking shoes
- Outdoor Adventures has a retail shop that may have a few types of shoes for outdoor sports, but definitely visit their annual equipment swap in October for some great prices on factory samples and gently used outdoor shoes
- Outdoor Davis offers shoes for a variety of outdoor activities
- http://www.redwingshoes.com/ in Sacramento has work boots and size 15-16 Men's shoes.
- Rocknasium has a limited selection of climbing shoes
- Soccer & Lifestyle has soccer shoes
- Volleys Tennis Shop offers tennis shoes, of course
- Wheelworks has biking shoes
- Davis Shoe Shop & Pedorthic offers general shoe repair as well as re-soling climbing shoes
You must be logged in to comment on this page. Please log in.