Supermarkets in Davis
see also Ethnic Markets and Pharmacies
Supermarkets in Davis are banned from giving out single use plastic bags. Stores must charge 10 cents per paper bag or sell reusable bags.
- Davis Food Co-op - On the east side of Downtown
- Grocery Outlet - in Davis Manor Center next to Dollar Tree
- Nugget - There are two Nuggets, one in South Davis and one in North Davis
- Safeway - There are two Safeways, one in South Davis and one in North Davis
- Save Mart - Formerly an Albertsons - In North Davis
- Target - in East Davis
- Trader Joe's
- Westlake Market - in West Davis
Local Markets and Grocery Stores
see also Fruit and Vegetable Stands
- Farmers Market
- Natural Food Works A "Best of the Bio-Region" Grocery Store featuring local and organic ingredients.
- Impossible Acres - During the summer, you can pick your own fruit. Sometimes you can get deals like 1 pound of cherries for $1 or 1 pound of berries for $2. See a larger list at Farm Stands
- International Food Market
- Kim's Mart - An Asian market in Downtown
- Pedrick Produce - Who put up those road signs by the highway
- Olive Drive Market
- UC Davis Meat Lab - THE place to buy high quality meat (beef, lamb, pork) at affordable prices in Davis.
- Yolo Fruit Stand
- Tarad Thai Asian Market - Asian grocery store specializing in Thai items, plus fresh produce.
Supermarkets & Groceries Elsewhere
- Community Supported Agriculture
- Dollar Tree Frozen and dry food. No produce.