Supermarkets in Davis
Supermarkets in Davis are banned from giving out single use plastic bags. Stores must charge 10 cents per paper bag or sell reusable bags.
- Davis Food Co-op - On the east side of Downtown
- Grocery Outlet - in Davis Manor Center next to Dollar Tree
- Nugget - There are two Nuggets, one in South Davis and one in North Davis
- Safeway - There are two Safeways, one in South Davis and one in North Davis
- Save Mart - Formerly an Albertsons - In North Davis
- Target - in East Davis
- Trader Joe's
- Westlake Market - in West Davis
Local Markets and Grocery Stores
see also Fruit and Vegetable Stands
- Farmers Market
- Natural Food Works A "Best of the Bio-Region" Grocery Store featuring local and organic ingredients.
- Impossible Acres - During the summer, you can pick your own fruit. Sometimes you can get deals like 1 pound of cherries for $1 or 1 pound of berries for $2. See a larger list at Farm Stands
- International Food Market
- Kim's Mart - An Asian market in Downtown
- Pedrick Produce - Who put up those road signs by the highway
- Olive Drive Market
- UC Davis Meat Lab - THE place to buy high quality meat (beef, lamb, pork) at affordable prices in Davis.
- Yolo Fruit Stand
- Tarad Thai Asian Market - Asian grocery store specializing in Thai items, plus fresh produce.