University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR) is a division of the UC Office of the President headquartered in Oakland. While ANR is not specifically a UC Davis department, it is affiliated with the campus, specifically the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences and the School of Veterinary Medicine. ANR is also affiliated with UC Berkeley and UC Riverside. ANR operates two chief programs: Cooperative Extension and the Agricultural Experiment Station, which are mandated by the fact that the University of California is a land grant university.
Prior to 1998, ANR was known as the Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (DANR), hence the commonly used names of the DANR Building and DANR Lab (now officially the ANR Building and ANR Lab) on campus.
UC ANR has units in several buildings on campus, including
- ANR Building on 225 Hopkins Road
- ANR Lab in Hoagland Hall
- Communication Services on 1850 Research Park Drive
- 4-H Center for Youth Development in Hart Hall
- Agricultural Issues Center in Hunt Hall
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) in Meyer Hall
- Statewide Integrated Pest Management Program in Robbins Hall Annex
They also have a website.