- My wife, a grad student in the Nutrition department at UCD
- Davis Wiki
- Davis Food Co-op
- Driving in Davis
- Ali Baba - Fesenjon rules!
- Wiki Gatherings
- In-N-Out Burger - Grew up on teh Stuff in SoCal.
- Baroque Ensemble
- Cafe Roma - Should I ever develop self-esteem, Roma is there to remind me I don't deserve a cup of coffee.
- Starbucks - Should I want to feel, I dunno, wanted as a customer.
- Mondavi Center - Great concerts.
- Music Building - Great performances, like the kind I do with the Baroque Ensemble.
- Teriyaki Express because of their tasty and cheap chicken bowls.
- Chipotle, even though their food is far from authentic, is still very tasty.
- Physical Sciences and Engineering Library because I work here and they have car magazines for you to read on the 3rd floor.
- Cows, which smell bad but make Davis different than other campuses.
- Asian Americans because it's good to know that I'm not alone at all on this campus.
- Arboretum - I love walking and biking there and also the ducks.
- Downtown - So many places to visit.
- 49er Video - Good selection of movies and cheaper than Blockbuster.
- Getting lost in the Death Star - Who hasn't.
- Taqueria Guadalajara- Great food.
- Relaxing at home with the family.
- Leaving Davis, particularly for Dixon or Vacaville.
- Math classes.
- Walking to my office along the wonderfully-named Putah Creek to avoid exposure to undergraduates.
- Hanging out in the MSB.
- The lamb dishes at Thai Bistro
- The ability to bike just about anywhere, especially around West Davis
- Working with residents at the Tercero Area Service Desk
- The Mondavi Center and the Music Department that goes along with it
- Reading with peacocks in the Arboretum
- The Death Star - so fun to wander, late night parking is free and it's lecture hall is open.
- Slide Hill Park - location of BBQs and a cool spot to run around at night.
- The Co-Op - as somewhat of a food snob, I love the great stuff here.
- Campus - not a student, so campus is simply a bunch of buildings to roam around at night and has the best rooftops
- Arboretum - something about places at night...
- The large ratio of Hybrid Vehicles - if you gotta drive, drive greener!
- Farmers Market - they don't make 'em like that in Minnesota
- Crossings - Open doors, open hearts, open minds
- Disc Golf at Oxford Circle Park - Not a great course, but convienently close
- the WikiWackyWoo
- The California Aggie Marching Band-uh- they rock!
- L and 2nd Garden- its beautiful and the gardener is so nice.
- The Arboretum - it caught my eye and made me want to go to school here even more
- Chillaxin' in the CoHo
- Davis Wiki!
- Anthony Valenzuela
- Davis Wiki!
- A Better Place to Bead
- Fuzio's salads and yummy parmesan bread stuff
- Bagels at the CoHo
- The Coffee House in the morning
- The Avenue of Trees when the fog rolls in
- The smart people in this town
- The culture of students doing awesome things when said awesome things are lacking: CoHo, Unitrans, KDVS
- Cafes: Delta of Venus, Cafe Roma..
- Alternative Transportation
- Davis Food Co-Op
- Art Shapiro, Rob Roy, and other Davis students and icons which give the campus a ton of character.
- Davis Wiki
- Yolobus - especially the 42 A/B taking you out of davis.