Want a picture, gah. Click to upload one!
|929 W Sycamore St near Clark Hall|
|(555) 555 5555|
Construction of the Honors Hall was completed in 2007. The first student moved in for the fall of that semester. At the time the stairwells had a funny plastic smell.
- Honors Hall Amenities Elevators
- Live-in faculty member
- Board games available for checkout
- Ping pong, air hockey and pool tables
- Computer lab, wireless internet in lobby, internet access in resident rooms
- Lounge, tv and game areas
- Music practice rooms, piano, study rooms on each floor, commons/seminar room
- Centrally located laundry facility
- On-site dining
- Honors Hall Facts Co-ed Honors community
- Meal plan not required for upperclassmen
- Semi-private rooms
- Bathroom shared with roommate
- 200 resident spaces
- Individually controlled heat/air conditioning
- Front desk operated until midnight
- Located near the Gateway Center
- You can walk across the street and get food from Rasoi, New York Sub Hub, and Chicken Express or bubble tea from Naranja. It's also close to IHOP, Bawarchi Biryani Point, and Sack 'n Save.
- Honors Hall houses a live-in visiting scholar. This faculty member connects with residents by teaching and creating learning experiences outside of the classroom.