|1002 Avenue C behind Sack N' Save|
|Mon-Sun 11 am - 10 pm|
|Date, i.e. 1st January 1900|
Rasoi Indian Kitchen and Syber Stop is a converted gas station that now serves as an independent convenience store and Indian restaurant. The food is kind of delicious, and the staff is very friendly.
They have a rotating specials menu that changes daily, and they always have veg options. Vegetarian combo prices start at $3.99. All combos come with Basmati rice and a cabbage salad. Optional gratis complements include a yogurt dressing, green chilli relish, and pickled onions. They also sell samosas and lassis, and have recently added various Indian flatbreads. Their chai (hot spiced tea) is also quite good.
Their basic menu includes a chickpea dish, a lentil dish, and a mixed vegetable dish. The rotating specials are as follows:
- Monday: Spinach Potato, Lamb Curry
- Tuesday: Mattar Paneer, Chicken Vindaloo
- Wednesday: Eggplant Potato, Spinach Chicken
- Thursday: Spinach Potato, Chicken Tikka Masala
- Friday: Mattar Paneer, Lamb Curry
- Saturday: Eggplant Potato, Chicken Spinach
- Sunday: SURPRISE MENU! Like, woah.