- President & CEO of the Detroit Economic Growth Corporation (DEGC) (Interim head February 2002, elected April 2002-).
- Chief Development Officer for the City of Detroit (2006-).
- Board member of the NextEnergy Corporation
Possibly ongoing positions
- Executive Board of Directors - Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Board of Directors:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors - Eastern Market Corporation
- Board of Trustees - Oakwood Healthcare System
- Executive Board - Greater Wayne County Economic Development Corporation
- Detroit Regional Chamber Economic Development Partnership
- Chairman of the Board of Governors - Renaissance Club
- CoreNet Global, Incorporated
- American Economic Development Association
- Michigan Economic Development Association
- National Council for Urban Economic Development
- Chairman of the NextEnergy Corporation
- Director of Customer Marketing for DTE Energy (27 years total at DTE)
- Adjunct faculty at Lawrence Technological University School of Management
- Unknown positions, Personnel and Human Resources with the United States Navy
- Unknown positions, Detroit Edison Human Resources, Organizational Planning and Development and Power Generation organizations.
- Past Member Automation Alley Executive Board
- Past Chairman - Michigan Utility Economic Development Consortium
- Past Vice Chairman and Board of Directors - Detroit Empowerment Zone
- Detroit Cooley High School
- Oakland University (B.S. Human Resource Development)
- Central Michigan University (M.A. Management - Business Management).