December 2009 Grants
- $500,000 to University Cultural Center Association for community development, beautification, and small-business support in Midtown.
- $250,000 to the Downtown Detroit Partnership for programming.
- $100,000 to the Cultural Alliance for Southeastern Michigan -- operational support.
- $100,000 to the College for Creative Studies for a police partnership with Wayne State.
- $50,000 to Wayne State University for targeted police patrols
- $50,000 to DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan to provide transition support to the Poison Control Center while it absorbs the responsibility of being the state’s sole poison control center.
- Crain's: Hudson-Webber Foundation approves more than $1 million in grants to Detroit nonprofits, programs 22 December 2009.