It was located off Patrick St approximately where shown on the map (right). The 1908 map appears to show a near vacant site at this location.
Byrnes Court is listed by Charles Halliday as having 6 cottages in 1865/6
It is listed in the 1911 census as having 2 households with 5 inhabitants
It is listed in the 1901 census as having 9 households with 54 inhabitants