The 1850 map shows Stoneview House as a smallish house with out offices in the centre of the area now occupied by Clarinda Park.

Clarinda Park was developed in various stages through the mid-1800s, with most being completed in the 1870s, as is clearly evident on the 1870s map.

At the east end of the road, there is a stairway leading on to Lower Glenageary Road

Clarinda Park is identified as a conservation area, in the County Development Plan 2004-2010, and details can be found here