Crofton Terrace is a group of 6 terraced period houses on Crofton Road, of varying designs, numbered 2 to 7.  The original Number 1 was demolished at some time, and the site was occupied for many years by the Crofton Hotel, and since the 1980s by the Bord Iascaig Mara (Fisheries Board) building.

On the 1850 maps, this group of houses is called Crofton's Terrace, and may indeed have been built by James Crofton, an original member of the Dunleary Harbour Commissioners.