Dignam's Court (aka Dignan's Court) was located at the rere of No 12 Rumley Avenue (Now Mulgrave Street).
In Griffith's Valuation it is listed as 5 dwellings each described as "House and yard in common". It is noteworthy that the valuation shown for these 5 dwellings is very low, even by the standards of adjacent courts. Even within the court there are differences, with No 5 being exceptionally low. The lessor was Lawrence Dignan (Note spelling). Lawrence Dignam(note different spelling), lived at 12 Rumley Avenue.
It is clearly shown and named on 1866 maps.
It is listed in Charles Halliday's list of 1865/6 as 4 cottages.
The 1901 census shows 5 1-roomed dwellings plus 1 unoccupied dwelling. 13 occupants.
The 1911 census shows 4 2-roomed dwellings and 18 occupants