Martin's Court is listed on the 1911 census. It appears to have only 2 houses, the first being occupied by the Martin family, while the other one is shared with 1 room to each of 4 households. The total occupancy is 18 persons.
The 1901 census shows three dwellings including the Martins.
Charles Halliday lists it as 2 cottages in 1865/6
Browne's report 1902 locates it in Patrick St, with 2 WCs, 1 ashpit.