Paradise Row See Convent Road
Paradise Row is the former name for most of Convent Road until 1900. It was a cul-de-sac with no entry to Lower Georges St. In 1900, two shops on Lr Georges St were demolished to create an opening. Some time after 1911 the road was renamed as Convent Road.
Earlier, Paradise Row was called Paradise Avenue.
Find information about some "courts" located on Paradise Row here