Queen's road runs along the southern side of Dun Laoghaire harbour from the Marine Road junction to the Park Road junction. The road was formerly known as Harbour Road until 1900, then Victoria Road, and then (from 1901) as Queen's Road.
Notable buildings on Queen's Road include:-
The Library (locally known as the Lexicon)
Royal St George Yacht Club
Genealogical Society of Ireland
Harbourmasters House (aka Moran House)
Harbourmasters Office (awaiting redevelopment)