Griffith's Valuation (1849) shows White's Court at the rear of No 7 Paradise Avenue, which was renamed as Paradise Row (Convent Road). No 7 Paradise Avenue is the house of "Thomas White & Lodgers" and the lessor is Rev Bartholomew Sheridan, Parish Priest of Kingstown. Whites Court lists Thomas White as the lessor of these 6 dwellings.
The houses were numbered from the Cross Avenue end of the road. The map shows the approximate position.
White's Court is shown in the 1901 census as 5 1-roomed 3rd class dwellings and 1 3-roomed dwelling. There are with 17 occupants. The census enumerator has noted that Whites Court is off Paradise Row (Convent Road)
In Browne's Report it is shown as having 2 WCs and 1 ashpit as sanitation.
White's Court is shown in the 1911 census as 3 1-roomed 3rd class dwellings with 12 occupants.