Wilmount Avenue is a cul-de-sac off Glasthule Road
The houses date from about 1848.
Griffiths Valuation of 1849 shows 2 houses and a site on Wilmont (note spelling) Avenue, all in the name of Mrs Eliz Williams. Additionally, house no 47 on Glasthule Road is named as Wilmont and is held by Mrs Eliz Williams. It is likely that the houses on Wilmont Avenue were not yet occupied.
The 1901 census shows 4 large houses with 13 occupants