Welcome to Frankfurt am Main Wiki!
This is platform for you to learn, share and contribute information about Frankfurt. Frankfurt am Main Wiki offers knowledge of what you need for settling in our local community and to have a convenient, pleasant and interesting lifestyle here. Everyone is welcome to share your ideas and insights of the city.
Please note we are a language friendly platform (English). Any contribution would be highly appreciated.
Click on Explore at the top to see what's here now.
You can edit this and any other page by clicking the Edit button.
Need help? Please see the help page on the LocalWiki Guide!
- Concerts, Shows,
- Sports Competition
Settle in Frankfurt
- Accommodation, Rental Housing, Residence, Apartments, Cooperative Housing, Real Estate, Hotels
- Banks, Tax Services, Legal Services,
- Medical Services, Insurance
- Residence Permit, Immigration, Visa
- Transportation, Driving in Germany, Driver School, Gas Station, Bike in Frankfurt, Public Transportation
- Employment Opportunity
- Navigating Frankfurt, Downtown, North, East, South, West, Streets, Parks, Gardens
- Crime, Police Department, Fire Department
- Post Office
- Shopping, Clothing Stores, Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Entertainment, Night Life
- Outdoor Activities, Exercise, Gym, Sports
- Living Cheaply
- Religious and Spiritual Organizations, Support Groups
- Dating, Parenting, Senior Citizens,
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Tourist Attractions
Food & Drink
- Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
- Cafe, Bakeries
- Bars, Clubs
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Goethe University
- Learn German, Goethe Institute, inlingua
Electronic Device and Internet
- Wifi, Public Internet Terminals
- Computer Repair
- Electronic Stores
Some interesting pages
Explore nearby regions
Or maybe you want to see all LocalWiki regions?