Stafford County, named after Staffordshire, England, is a county within the state of Virginia located in the center of eastern Virginia. Stafford County contains the unincorportated community of Stafford, which is the county seat.
Stafford County was founded in 1664, covers 280 square miles, and had a 2009 estimated population of 124,166.
Stafford County is rich in history and the county website lists more than ten Tours including African-American History, Civil War, George Washington, Birdwatching, and Golf.
Stafford is home to the Quantico Marine Base, the FBI Academy at Quantico, and George Washington's Boyhood Home.
|As a seed (starting point), this entry needs help!Please register, login, and click the "Edit" button.|
- Aquia Harbour - Website, Aquia_Harbour,_Virginia
- Brooke - no website, Brooke,_Virginia
- Falmouth - no website, Falmouth,_Virginia
- Garrisonville - no website, Garrisonville,_Virginia
- Hartwood - no website, Hartwood,_Virginia
- Mountain View - no website, Mountain_View,_Virginia
- Ruby - no website, Ruby,_Virginia
- Stafford - no website, Stafford,_Virginia
- White Oak - no website, White_Oak,_Virginia
|West||Culpeper||Stafford County||Charles County, MD||East|
|SpotsylvaniaCity of Fredericksburg||Caroline||King George|