20 South Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
|Fort Lauderdale Woman's Club|
|January 11, 1911|
|stairs, bathrooms, handrails, aisle width?|
The Fort Lauderdale Woman’s Club was founded on January 11, 1911 with 18 members by the Board of Trade. We were first called the Woman’s Civic Improvement Association. The Club pre-dated the incorporation of the city itself by two and a half months.